Banyan Parker is an Associate Attorney at our firm handling personal injury, criminal defense and juvenile cases.
She earned her Undergraduate Degree in International Business with an Emphasis in Spanish wherein she studied in Spain and is highly fluent in the Spanish language. She earned her Juris Doctorate locally at Empire College School of Law and is a native of Sonoma County residing in Santa Rosa with her husband and two young boys.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Cases
- California, 2015
- Empire College School of Law, Santa Rosa, California
- Juris Doctorate
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- Major: International Business
- Major: Spanish
- Sonoma County Bar Association, 2003 to Present
- Recourse Mediation Services, 2011 to Present