Claims if You’ve Been Hurt on Private Property
Property owners have a duty to properly maintain, supervise and operate their property for the protection of the public. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner, you may have a basis to receive compensation for your injuries.
Claims against negligent property owners are usually called premises liability claims, which are a type of personal injury claim. To speak with an experienced personal injury attorney about a premises liability claim during a free initial consultation, contact Hansen & Miller Law Firm in Santa Rosa, California.
Types of Premises Liability Claims
A premises liability claim may take many forms, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents, trip-and-falls and injuries resulting from other types of negligently maintained properties
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Injuries from falling objects in stores, construction sites and other hazardous conditions
- Swimming pool accidents
- Deck, stair and structure collapses
- Injuries from fire, smoke inhalation and electricity
- Poorly maintained parking lots and walkways
- Injuries caused by insufficient lighting
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Our Santa Rosa premises liability lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience handling personal injury claims. We work diligently on behalf of each client to seek the best possible result in their case.
If retained as your counsel, we will investigate your accident thoroughly and take time to properly prepare for settlement negotiations and, if necessary, trial. We aggressively pursue insurance claims to seek maximum financial compensation for our clients.
Contact Our Sonoma County Slip-and-Fall Injury Lawyers Today
If you need to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney about a premises liability claim, contact Hansen & Miller Law Firm in Santa Rosa, California. To schedule a free consultation, call 707-575-1040 or contact us by e-mail.